Friday 21 October 2011

The Highchair!



We have an Ikea high chair, and I love it!
 




When the Grub was little we added a newborn insert and it supported him well long before he could sit on his own.  It is easy to clean and compact enough to fit neatly in the corner of the kitchen. 

We originally bought it to live on the veranda to give me somewhere to put Grub when I wanted to hang some washing or pull some weeds but we loved it so much that it got moved inside and our big clunky steelcraft one got relegated to the veranda instead!

Grub has recently decided that he likes it too...because he can climb out of it!  No sooner do I turn my back and he is sitting on the tray on his hands and knees...strapped in or not strapped in, it makes no difference :(




I think the big clunky old steelcraft one might be making a reappearance!!!

1 comment:

  1. What a clever boy! :)

    Hehehe Glad it's you and not me.

    ReplyDelete