Monday 24 October 2011

Four Empty Wash Baskets!!!

I'm pretty sure some people think I'm a little bit anal about my washing!  In fact the Geek mocks me openly for being a little bit anal about my washing! And I'm sure my friends on Facebook just shake their heads at me when I post as my status "Four Empty Wash Baskets!!!"

Can you imagine a world where the washing is never done?  My goodness we might all have to go around naked....and if you have ever seen the Geek naked you will know that that is NOT a good thing!!!

And I know that in my house at least you wouldn't be able to see the floor with in a week!

Washing the clothes is an extremely important part of daily life...we need to do the washing so that we can live, breathe and grow, so that we can live in a better world, have a brighter future and a better tomorrow!

Okay so now I'm taking the mick...just a little bit :D

But you get my drift!

So I will continue to celebrate my four empty wash baskets...
as often as they may choose to bless me with their presence :D

(and yes I know there are only 3 baskets in the picture...DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO HAVE 4 EMPTY WASH BASKETS WITH THIS MANY PEOPLE LIVING IN THE HOUSE?????)

No comments:

Post a Comment