Monday 24 October 2011

The Bomb

It has probably been around 4 years since I have had a child living in this house who was a COMPLETE destroyer and it seems I must have forgotten it because this time it has taken me completely by surprise.

I have said to a number of people recently that Grub is definitely worse than any of the other kids...in fact it seems to me that he is worse that all of them put together but that could just be my memory playing tricks on me.  Or perhaps the fact that we've been so busy this year that I haven't really had a chance to have a good sort through and get rid of some junk.  After all, by mid October I have usually finished my spring clean and this year I have barely started.

Either way it's like a nuclear bomb drops every time I turn my back!

Actually it's like that even if I don't turn my back!!!

The other thing I've noticed it that even though he's not 10 months old yet, he's capable of being a little bit naughty!

I was watching him tonight while the Chicken was doing her homework.  He would sneak up while she was reading, grab her spelling list and turn around, look at her and wait for a reaction!!!

Oh yes, I think I am going to have my hands full with this one...

But on the up side at least he is entertaining himself now!!!










 

No comments:

Post a Comment