Thursday 3 November 2011

Monkey's Birthday!

Today was Monkey's birthday. 

Now I would love to go into great depths about all that happened today, it was quite a day...but that really had nothing to do with Monkey's birthday, in fact the birthday part was quite unremarkable!

Oh there were presents and cake and all the usual stuff, he had a wonderful day and he is soooo glad to finally be 5 so that he can go on the waterslide at the Albany pool, but it was really nothing worth writing home about.

So instead I will tell you about the day he was born.


No I won't tell you about the day he was born...Oh I started, in fact I wrote quite a bit and even went to the trouble of finding a pic of the freaky amnio hook that was waiting in my table in the hospital when I got there.

Oh what the heck, I might as well use the pic anyway since I found it :D



But as I was writing it I thought, I'm putting down all these little details that are really going to be boring to any one else. 

So I'm just going to say that I'm really glad that I took the time to remember all the little details today, they are ALL really special to me and I'm really thankful to have shared the last 5 years of my life with my (not so little anymore) Monkey :D

No comments:

Post a Comment