Saturday 5 November 2011

Missing You Penguin!

It's been a little over 12 months since Penguin spread her wings and moved to the big city.

When she first went I worried like crazy and cried almost every day, I missed her so much. She was not in a great place emotionally either so I worried about that too.

As the months went by, and she got closer to her 18th birthday I was able to see that she was doing a little better and really she was almost an adult so I worried a little less.

And when I hemorrhaged after giving birth to Grub and almost died, it took me a long time to recover, and with lack of sleep and this whole Rascal Rumps thing I had other things that I worried about.  I still missed her and I still worried about her but it wasn't ALL I thought about anymore.

I still cried now and then but it wasn't every day.

Today (and yesterday) I am feeling the effects of being away from my baby girl for so long.  I am missing her desperately and I know she is going through a bit of a rough patch at the moment so I wish I could be there for her in the flesh.

I love you my Penguin, I miss you and I wish I could make it better. 
I hope you read this!
Love Mum

No comments:

Post a Comment