Tuesday 6 November 2012

I've Been Slack

I have been SLACK!  It's been a FULL ON year with foster kids out the wahzoo the beginning of high school transition for Bear and a BUNCH of other little bits and pieces and I have neglected you :(

But we are closing down the business so that we will have more time and less stress so I am planning to make my best effort to get back into this, if for no other reason than to get my plethora of thoughts out of my head and down on paper...or into cyberspace at the very least :)

So to start with I will share 2 conclusions that I have come to this week (I'm pretty sure I have known them for a while)

1...There are not enough hours in the day!

2...I need more wash baskets!

And right about now that's about as profound as it gets :D


No comments:

Post a Comment